ResQtek Services is a growing technical services firm specializing in something we’re very passionate about – providing the best possible Technical Support, Troubleshooting, Networking, IT Security, Consulting and Asset Management services to clients across the Greater Toronto Area. We deliver comprehensive solutions that are diligently deployed to achieve maximum effectiveness.
We provide a wide range of comprehensive technical support services, encompassing virtually everything you can think of within the following categories:
- Hardware Repair, Upgrade & Maintenance services for PCs, Macs, laptops, tablets, smartphones, printers and other peripheral devices
- Software & Apps Installation, Upgrade or Deep Removal services on Windows, OSX, Linux, iOS and operating systems
- Networking, Wireless Routing, Media Center & Server Infrastructure services for homes and small businesses
- IT Security, Monitoring & Diagnostics; Data Backup, Recovery & Secure Storage services
- Domain Registration, Web Hosting & Custom Web Design services
- Other: IT Training, Purchase Advisory, IT Consulting, Asset Management services
ResQtek does much more than provide services; we deliver an experience. Unlike many large IT firms, we work closely with our clients and tailor our services to meet and exceed all their criteria. This has allowed us to achieve our primary goal – Happy, Returning Clients!
We have consistently surpassed our competition in 3 key areas:
- Service Quality – going above & beyond to exceed your expectations
- Flexibility – working around your commitments and constraints
- Pricing – guaranteeing the lowest cost of service in the region
To Hire or Not to Hire? That is often the question for many of our to-be clients looking for an alternative to dishing out unnecessary dollars for computer or support services. To those who are unsure if they should take the DIY route and attempt fixing a problem themselves, we suggest that you consider the following factors:
- complexity, gravity and urgency of the issue at hand,
- time, materials, equipment, and all steps required to solve the problem,
- all potential risks and worst-case (DIY failure) outcomes,
- overall expertise of all the ‘free’ help available to you, and
- total price (materials + labour) quoted to you by Resqtek.
Additionally, you should take into consideration the type of solution you seek. For example, amateur fixes may temporarily mask problems, but technical complexities and ripple effects could make matters worse. Poorly designed networks may still function, but with bottlenecks and poorly configured nodes, you’re giving up speed and efficiency. We’ve also seen technical disasters resulting from flawed security setups, poorly upgraded software, amateur hardware installations, careless configuration, etc – it’s not a pretty sight and we wouldn’t wish that upon anyone. That’s why we recommend seeking professional help with your technical needs.